Friends of CFI
Friends of CFI, we would like to thank the following businesses for supporting community first international:
We are committed to realising a caring community – one in which those who are able to look after those in need.
With an ageing population and an ever more hectic and time-consuming lifestyle, this country could easily have become one of those where neighbours don’t know each other, where friendships are scarce and where nobody cares about their fellows.
But this is Australia. The land of mateship. A nation in which people pull together and help one another in bad times and in good. The true Aussie spirit is alive and well and no more so than in an organisation such as People Who Care.
The name says it all.
Ordinary folk extending the hand of kindness to help those who are less able to care for themselves. And yet it’s much more than that. People Who Care Inc. has grown over the years to become one of Western Australia’s leading volunteer-based care providers. This website explains exactly who we are, what we do and how you can help.
Phone: (08) 9379 1944
Business Growth Centre offers a range of programs and services including:
• Small Business Solutions® – a program designed to provide one-on-one mentoring for small business owners.
• Green Business Skills – assists small business owners to become environmentally sustainable and helps small businesses in developing a ‘Green policy’ which is essential to small business.
• Aboriginal Business Mentoring – Offers culturally appropriate and personalised mentoring and coaching services across metro and regional WA.
• Tourism – The Business Growth Centre will be holding seminars and training forums across WA in 2010 tailored to tourism operators.
• Networking – Business Growth Centre hosts monthly networking events…
Ph. 1300 40 60 80