Feedback and Complaints

At Community First, we are committed to delivering exemplary customer service to you.

Your suggestions, compliments and complaints are important to us in achieving service excellence by continuously improving our service standards.

If you have a compliment, feedback or concerns about the way we deliver our services, please let us know by using the steps below.

If you prefer, you can involve an advocate. An advocate can be a family member or a friend, or an agency such as Advocare. Your advocate can be involved in each step of the process.


Step 1

Let your dedicated Community First Representative (Support Worker, Mentor or Employment Consultant) know if you are satisfied or dissatisfied with the way we deliver our services to you, or if you have suggestions to improve our business.


Step 2

If you require additional assistance, please request to speak to the relevant Program Manager or alternately contact our Head Office on 08 9591 5500.


Step 3

In the unlikely event the matter has not been resolved; we welcome you to contact the relevant departmental customer service line. If you receive:

* Disability Employment Services, please contact the Department of Social Services National Customer Service Line on 1800 805 260.
* Home and Community Care Services, please call Advocare Inc. on 08 9479 7566 or write to Director, Aged Care Policy Directorate, Department of Health, PO Box 8172, Perth WA 6849.
* Personal Helpers and Mentors Services, please contact the Department of Social Services on 1800 634 035.
* Individualised Community Living Strategy Services, please contact the Mental Health Commission on 08 6272 1200.
* Partners in Recovery Services, please contact the Department of Health on 1800 020 103. If you have a speech or hearing impairment please phone 1300 555 727.
* Community Visitors Scheme Services, please contact the Department of Social Services on 1800 634 035.
* National Disability Insurance Scheme Services, please contact the National Disability Insurance Scheme on 1800 800 110.
* WA NDIS, please contact the Disability Services Commission’s Consumer Liaison Officer on 08 9426 9244

Alternatively you can contact the Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO) on 6551 7600. HaDSCO provide an impartial resolution service for complaints relating to health or disability services in Western Australia.